God has an incredible plan and purpose for your life. As followers of Jesus, we get to join His Kingdom work and make a difference in the world by serving others as He has served us. God’s Word says, “for even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45)
At Crossline, we want everyone to have the opportunity to serve like Jesus and fearlessly change the world.
We have a place for you to make a difference! Check out our opportunities below.
Men’s Ministry Volunteers
Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Small-Group Leadership – Leadership Application and meeting required
- Men’s Leadership Team – Helps plan events and implement the vision
- Men’s Retreat Volunteers
Women’s Ministry Volunteers
Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Hospitality Team – organize and plan hospitality for special events or weekly Bible studies
- Technical Team – help with audio/visual at special events and Bible study, create videos, social media
- Prayer Team – join weekly prayer meetings and commit to praying for Crossline women and the needs of our ministry
- Bible Study Small Group Leader – Biblical and ministry requirements outlined in Leadership Application
- Special Events – plan retreats and special events
- Mentoring – disciple and mentor in a one-on-one relationship
- Photographer – for special events and gatherings
- Other – let us know how you feel called to use your gifts and talents
We at Crux believe that students need amazing adults pouring into their lives. That is where you come in! What we need in a volunteer is simple:
- We need someone who LOVES Jesus and is willing to care about and like our students.
We have two roles for volunteers,
- Weekend Leader and CruxGroup Leader.
- Weekend leaders serve Crux at our Sunday service at 9 am or 11 am. You’ll be welcoming students, getting to know students, worshipping with students, and participating in the Sunday service.
If you are thinking about being a CruxGroup leader, we ask that you would be willing to commit to us for at least a full year (our groups run Fall/Spring, with breaks during Christmas time and summer). You will be leading a small group of students on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30. Our desire is that you’ll be connecting with your students, worshipping with them, and then leading a Bible study with the curriculum provided by us. Ideally, though, we would love to see you also disciple these students outside of Wednesday nights.Contact Us
Crossline Kids Volunteers
The only experience needed is a heart willing to show God’s love to kids. We guide our volunteer team and prepare them for Sundays! Standard commitment is one service: a month on/month off, Twice a month, or a Substitute list.
- Caregivers for Infant to 2yrs
- Classroom teachers and assistants for 3yrs to 1st/2nd grade
- Small group leaders and teachers 3rd to 5th grade
- Greeters and Check-in support
- Worship and tech team
- Set up/tear down team
Be a part of the team that makes our Crossline Family feel welcome
Check below for a listing of the volunteer opportunities that we have available for you to serve with our Crossline team on Sunday mornings.
- A smiling face and welcoming spirit
- A willingness to seek out new guests, welcome them and assist them
- Helping facilitate the offerings
- Time commitment is 2 times a month for one service
Donuts & Coffee
- Arriving on campus at 8:20 to help set up
- Attending the donuts and coffee table
- Time commitment is one service a month
- Arriving on Campus at 8:20 and assisting cars until 9:20
- Arriving Campus at 10:20 and assisting cars until 11:20
- Time commitment is every other Sunday