Crossline Food Pantry is an outreach to the South Orange County public to provide free food to those in need.
Wednesdays: 9:30 to 12:00
Fridays: 9:30 to 12:00
Below is a list of items we are looking for to serve our community better.
- Milk (fat-free or low-fat)
- Cheese (block, shredded, sliced, or string and consider lower fat options)
- Yogurt (fat-free or low-fat and choose options with fewer or no added sugars)
- Eggs, Bacon, etc.
- Butter or margarine
- Meat & seafood (chicken breast, ground beef/turkey, pork loin chops, salmon, shrimp)
- Ketchup Mustard Mayonnaise (choose a lower-fat option)
- Salad dressing
- Flour (consider whole grain)
- Sugar (white granulated, brown)
- Seasonings & spices (salt, black pepper, garlic, minced onion)
- Oil for cooking (such as olive, canola, and vegetable)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Deodorant Vinegar
- Pamper, size 1 to 6
- Hand Sanitizer