At Crossline, we believe Jesus wants His Church to be healthy and growing (Acts 2:41-47, Ephesians 4:11-16). We believe healthy things grow. Healthy people grow, healthy communities grow, and healthy churches grow. Healthy churches are built upon values that free and empower people to pursue after Jesus. The following core values make up the heart for community at Crossline Church:
- We want to be a Joyful Community (Galatians 5:22-23, John 7:37-39, Psalm 95:1-3, Acts 2:46), A place where people laugh, give thanks, and positively praise God.
- We want to be a Loving Community (Mt. 22:36-40, John 13:34-35), A place where people authentically love God and one another.
- We want to be a Worshiping Community (Psalm 100, John 4:23-24, Romans 12:1-2), A place where we passionately and freely express our worship to God.
- We want to be a Generous Community (2 Corinthians 9:6-15, Acts 2:43-4, Acts 4:31-37), A place where it is a privilege to joyfully and sacrificially give
- We want to be a Gospel-centered Community (Romans 1:16-17, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, 1 Corinthians 9:15-23), A place where we compassionately and boldly proclaim that Jesus saves
- We want to be a Praying Community (John 14:12-14, Ephesians 6:18, James 5:13-21), A place where we are dependent on and driven by our prayers of faith.
- We want to be an Empowering Community (Galatians 5:13-14, 2 Corinthians 3:1-6, 1 Corinthians 15:58, 1 Peter 4:10-11), A place where people are motivated by love and led by the Spirit to serve Jesus.
- We want to be an Equipping Community (2 Timothy 3:15-4:5, Ephesians 4:10-16, 2 Timothy 2:2), A place where we teach God’s Word and train multiplying disciples.
- We want to be a Witnessing Community (Matthew 5:16, Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15), A place where people are empowered to be contagious to shine Christ’s light and share Christ’s message
- We want to be a Sending Community (Matthew 9:36-38, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 13:1-5) A place where we pray for and send out workers to reach the world for Christ and help fulfill the Great Commission.