Ministries Volunteer Opportunities
We have ministries that serve our Men’s, Women’s, Young Adults, and Youth Ministries. Be a part of the team that connects Crossline.
- Small-Group leadership – Leadership Application and meeting required
- Sports Connect leader – Gathering men for a specific sport
- Men’s Leadership team -Helps plan events and implement the vision
- Men’s Retreat Volunteers
- Hospitality Team- organize and plan hospitality for special events or weekly Bible studies
- Technical Team- help with audio/visual at special events and Bible study, create videos, social media
- Meal Team- provide home-cooked meals to those in need
- Prayer Team- join weekly prayer meeting and commit to pray for Crossline women and the needs of our ministry
- Bible Study small group leader- Biblical and ministry requirements outlined in Leadership Application
- Special Events –plan retreats and special events
- Mentoring – disciple and mentor in a one-on-one relationship
- Photographer – for special events and gatherings
- Other- let us know how you feel called to use your gifts and talents
YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY
- Planning/Organizing events
- Leading/Hosting a small group
We at Crux believe that students need amazing adults pouring into their lives. That is where you come in! What we need in a volunteer is simple:
- we need someone who LOVES Jesus and is willing to care about and like our students.
We have two roles for volunteers,
- Weekend Leader and CruxGroup Leader.
- Weekend leaders serve Crux at our Sunday service at 9 am or 11 am. You’ll be welcoming students, getting to know students, worshipping with students, and participating in the Sunday service.
If you are thinking about being a CruxGroup leader, we ask that you would be willing to commit to us for at least a full year (our groups run Fall/Spring, with breaks during Christmas time and summer). You will be leading a small group of students on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30. Our desire is that you’ll be connecting with your students, worshipping with them, and then leading a Bible study with the curriculum provided by us. Ideally, though, we would love to see you also disciple these students outside of Wednesday nights.
The only experience needed is a heart willing to show God’s love to kids. We guide our volunteer team and prepare them for Sundays! Standard commitment is one service: a month on/month off, Twice a month, or a Substitute list.
- Caregivers for Infant to 2yrs
- Classroom teachers and assistants for 3yrs to 1st/2nd grade
- Small group leaders and teachers 3rd to 5th grade
- Greeters and Check-in support
- Worship and tech team
- Set up/tear down team