Parents and students, guess what we are bringing back in the new year?!
That’s right, W-I-N-T-E-R C-A-M-P!!! Oh heck yea, we will be heading to Hume SoCal for HS Winter Camp Friday, February 24th – Sunday, February 26th! Hume SoCal is located in the San Bernardino Mountains, and be sure to check out this video if you want to get an even better idea of what HS Winter Camp will look like!
The total cost for camp is $380. There is a $110 deposit due at sign up, and the remaining balance can be paid in full or through a payment plan.
Weekends like this are some of the best times for our students, because it is a time for them to decompress from school/life and get away. Our students have crazy busy lives that can put them out of wack, and often leave them feeling drained; so, this type of weekend really provides an opportunity to relax and unplug. It’s also an awesome opportunity for our Crux staff to hang out with our students and get to know them in better and deeper ways. Really, why would anyone want to miss out on something like this?! As we have this weekend with our kiddos, our prayer is that every student would feel seen and heard, and that they would come to know Jesus for the first time in their life, or that they would reconnect and hear from Him in new ways!
Cost: $380 ($110 deposit – remaining balance can be paid in full or through a payment plan, which will be 3 additional payments of $90)
Who: 9th-12th graders
When: Friday, February 24th – Sunday, February 26th
Where: Hume SoCal
THREE CRITICAL REMINDERS
1) ALL CRUX WINTER RETREAT SIGN UPS MUST HAPPEN THROUGH OUR WEBSITE NOT THROUGH THE HUME WEBSITE. All registrations made directly through Hume will not be affiliated with Crossline.
2) EVERYONE is required to complete the deposit form and pay $110 to secure their spot (MS fill out the MS form and HS fill out the HS form).
3) The total balance after the $110 deposit can be paid in full or through a payment plan. Should you choose the payment plan, all additional payment links can be found at the bottom of this page. If you choose to complete the payment in full, you will be sent a unique link to complete the payment.
Eligibility for a FULL refund is given IF your dropped spot is filled through our waitlist. Please note, there will be a $5 cancellation fee applied to all refunds. Should your dropped spot NOT be filled, the refund amounts are as follows:
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 11/13 and 12/24 and your spot is not filled, you will receive a refund up to $160.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 12/26 and 2/9 and your spot is not filled, you will receive a refund up to $150.
- Should you cancel 2/10 or after and your spot is not filled, you will receive a refund up to $136.
All refund amounts are calculated by being up to date with your payments and are subject to change based on the amount you have paid on the point of your drop. Payments are FULLY refundable in the case of a canceled event and ALL COVID-19 related drops will be refunded in full.
COMPLETE THE PAYMENT PLAN
COMPLETE THE MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
The medical release form is a fillable PDF. There is no need to print. Simply complete the form on your device, save, and email to Hayley Blatman at [email protected] Unless your information has changed, if you have completed a Crossline medical release form between March 2019 – March 2022, you do not need to complete another form.