Hume Lake 2021
Jul 25, 2021 - Jul 31, 2021
Pull out your denim, brush up on your old western films and get ready for the “wildest ride in the wilderness!”
That’s right, we are heading up the mountain Sunday, July 25th – Saturday, July 31st with 350 students and leaders for what promises to be an epic week at summer camp.
This year’s theme is “Jirah and the Road out of Copperhead”. We will be looking at the character of God through the eyes of Moses, the man who spoke to God “face to face.” Moses understood that God’s love for His people cannot be separated from His holiness, nor His holiness from His justice, and that His sovereignty cannot be divorced from His goodness and eternality. Cultural relativism today often influences us to define God using our own imaginations; we create a god according to our image, rather than recognizing that God made us in His. But the one true God who “is the same yesterday, today, and forever” reveals to us the beauty of His character within His word. Theme Verse: Exodus 34:6-8
The total cost for camp is $730. After the $150 deposit, the remaining balance can be paid in full or through a payment plan.
If this is your first time, Hume Lake is located in the Sequoia National Forest outside of Fresno. Check out these videos from past years to get an even better idea of what the week will look like: Middle School – Meadow Ranch and High School – Ponderosa.
Our prayer is that through this insanely fun-filled week, every student would come to know Jesus as their personal Savior and Lord and live a life fully committed and surrendered to Him.
Cost: $730 ($150 deposit – remaining balance can be pay in full or through a payment plan)
Who: Incoming 6th-12th graders for Fall 2021 + Super Seniors (current seniors graduating in 2021)
When: Sunday, July 25th – Saturday, July 31st
Theme: Jirah and the Road out of Copperhead
Super Spirit Day: Denim on Denim
Rec Colors: Red & Gold
THREE CRITICAL REMINDERS
1) ALL CRUX HUME SIGN UPS MUST HAPPEN THROUGH OUR WEBSITE NOT THROUGH THE HUME WEBSITE. All registrations made directly through Hume will not be affiliated with Crossline. THREE CRITICAL REMINDERS
2) EVERYONE is required to complete the deposit form and pay $150 to secure their spot (incoming MS fill out the MS form and incoming HS fill out the HS form). Please remember to complete the registration form for the grade your child will be entering in Fall 2021.
3) The total balance after the $150 deposit can be paid in full or through a payment plan. Should you choose the payment plan, all additional payment links can be found at the bottom of this page. If you choose to complete the payment in full, you will be sent a unique link to complete the payment.
Eligibility for a FULL refund is given IF your dropped spot is filled through our waitlist. Please note, there will be a $5 cancellation fee applied to all refunds. Should your dropped spot NOT be filled, the refund amounts are as follows:
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 3/7 and 3/16 you will receive a $115 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 3/17 and 3/31 you will receive a $15 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 4/1 and 4/30 you will receive a $170 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 5/1 and 5/25 you will receive a $325 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 5/26 and 5/31 you will receive a $225 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 6/1 and 6/24 you will receive a $380 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 6/25 and 6/30 you will receive NO REFUND.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 7/1 and 7/10 you will receive a $115 refund.
- Should you cancel BETWEEN 7/11 and 7/25 you will receive NO REFUND.
All refund amounts are calculated by being up to date with your payments and are subject to change based on the amount you have paid on the point of your drop. Payments are FULLY refundable in the case of a canceled event and ALL COVID-19 related drops will be refunded in full.
COMPLETE THE PAYMENT PLAN
COMPLETE THE MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
The medical release form is a fillable PDF. There is no need to print. Simply complete the form on your device, save, and email to Kylie Healy at [email protected] Unless your information has changed, if you have completed a Crossline medical release form between March 2019 – March 2021, you do not need to complete another form.
For all Hume related questions, please contact Kylie Healy at [email protected] or (949) 916-0250 x112
HUME LAKE COVID-19 STATEMENT
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Updated February 19, 2021
At Hume, we are praying and planning to continue sharing the gospel through life-changing camps and retreats throughout 2021. We prioritize our staff and guest’s health and safety, and we are closely monitoring COVID-19 as it continues to develop. Our team consists of health professionals, facility management, program management, and guest service management. We are continually reviewing the evolving recommendations from the CDC, state, and county health departments. As guidelines are released, we use that information to inform our policies to reduce disease transmission while maintaining a meaningful guest experience.
Although we do not yet have state health department guidelines specific to overnight youth camps, we have already put new policies into practice at our Hume Lake campus in anticipation, and our Hume SoCal and Hume New England campuses will abide by the same policies when they open. Our Health Center team conducts a health screening and temperature checks upon the arrival of each guest. The Health Center has protocols to manage guests and staff that show signs of any communicable disease, including COVID-19. We have implemented enhanced and more frequent cleaning measures in guest and staff areas. These areas have been outfitted with more hand hygiene stations, increased ventilation, and modified layouts to promote social distancing. Our food service team has worked to stay current with the COVID-19 food industry guidelines for safe handling and serving. We are creatively maximizing the use of outdoor areas for guest activities and meetings.
We ask our guests, campers, and parents to partner with us in promoting behaviors that reduce the spread of any communicable disease. If you or your camper develop symptoms or are exposed to a communicable disease before arriving, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss a possible arrival plan. We require all guests and staff to wear masks and social distance according to health department guidelines, and we encourage frequent handwashing before and after eating or touching your face.
We look forward to what God will do this year through the ministry He has entrusted to us! We look forward to seeing you, your family, or your campers soon!