What is a Community Group?
A Community Group is a place to be known and grow in the context of 3-16 friends gathering on a consistent basis in homes, coffee shops, restaurants or otherwise for life-giving community and meaningful conversations.
Why Should I be a Part of One?
In a Community Group, you will…
- Grow in the midst of meaningful conversations
- Relationally connect to a group of life-giving friends
- Obtain support in life’s challenges
- Understand the Bible on a deeper level
- Participate in the vision of Crossline Church.
If you have more questions about Community Groups, we would be happy to answer them for you!Ask a Question
Crossline Community Groups Downloadable Study Guides