At Crossline we value Christ’s call to community.
Church is not a place where but a people who. When we are connected to a community of people we belong. Belonging in Christ’s Church involves being connected with the people, the vision and the process of fully engaging with Jesus. At Crossline, BELONG is where you learn to be a serving member of Christ’s Body. It is your next step in getting involved.
We offer BELONG every month from 12:30-3:00 pm in the Fellowship Center (after 11 am service). Enjoy a great lunch with Pastor JP and Crossline’s leaders and after lunch, your BELONG adventure will begin. Childcare is provided.
At BELONG you will learn:
- About the Pastors and leadership structure
- Our history and affiliations
- What we believe: The priority of the gospel and essential doctrines
- Our vision and short term goals
- Our values and culture: What we call our DNA
- About the 4 Core: Being a devoted prayer, a generous giver, a contagious inviter and an empowered servant
If you have taken BELONG but have not filled out the membership covenant please download the Crossline Membership Covenant Here
- July 16
- August 13
- September 10
- October 8
- November 12