MINISTRY VOLUNTEERS OPPORTUNITIES
We have ministries that serve our Men’s, Women’s, Young Adults, and Youth Ministries. Be a part of the team that connects Crossline.
Men’s Ministry Volunteers
- Small-Group leadership – Leadership Application and meeting required
- Sports Connect leader – Gathering men for a specific sport
- Men’s Leadership team -Helps plan events and implement the vision
- Men’s Retreat Volunteers
Women’s Ministry Volunteers
- Hospitality Team- organize and plan hospitality for special events or weekly Bible studies
- Technical Team- help with audio/visual at special events and Bible study, create videos, social media
- Meal Team- provide home-cooked meals to those in need
- Prayer Team- join weekly prayer meetings and commit to praying for Crossline women and the needs of our ministry
- Bible Study small group leader- Biblical and ministry requirements outlined in Leadership Application
- Special Events –plan retreats and special events
- Mentoring – disciple and mentor in a one-on-one relationship
- Photographer – for special events and gatherings
- Other- let us know how you feel called to use your gifts and talents
Young Adults Volunteers
- Planning/Organizing events
- Leading/Hosting a small group
We at Crux believe that students need amazing adults pouring into their lives. That is where you come in! What we need in a volunteer is simple:
- we need someone who LOVES Jesus and is willing to care about and like our students.
We have two roles for volunteers,
- Weekend Leader and CruxGroup Leader.
- Weekend leaders serve Crux at our Sunday service at 9 am or 11 am. You’ll be welcoming students, getting to know students, worshipping with students, and participating in the Sunday service.
If you are thinking about being a CruxGroup leader, we ask that you would be willing to commit to us for at least a full year (our groups run Fall/Spring, with breaks during Christmas time and summer). You will be leading a small group of students on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30. Our desire is that you’ll be connecting with your students, worshipping with them, and then leading a Bible study with the curriculum provided by us. Ideally, though, we would love to see you also disciple these students outside of Wednesday nights.
Crossline Kids Volunteers
The only experience needed is a heart willing to show God’s love to kids. We guide our volunteer team and prepare them for Sundays! Standard commitment is one service: a month on/month off, Twice a month, or a Substitute list.
- Caregivers for Infant to 2yrs
- Classroom teachers and assistants for 3yrs to 1st/2nd grade
- Small group leaders and teachers 3rd to 5th grade
- Greeters and Check-in support
- Worship and tech team
- Set up/tear down team